I urge all of you to attend the BHNA meeting on Tuesday, October 28th, at St. Mark’s Church. Among other things, the agenda will include:
1. A presentation/Q&A with Google Fiber about their plans for providing service in Barton Hills.
2. A presentation/Q&A with City of Austin staff about the vegetative “Grow Zone” along the west side of Robert E. Lee.
3. Discussion of CapMetro’s bus service to Barton Hills (and, pending confirmation from them, a presentation/Q&A with CapMetro).
4. Election of BHNA officers for 2015.
5. Updates on our Neighborhood Watch program, improvements to Barton Hills Community Park, the upcoming Fall Carnival at Barton Hills Elementary School, and much more.
As usual, we’ll have a dinner and social hour at 6:00pm (catered by Rockin’ Tomato Pizza/Pasta) and the formal meeting will start at 7:00pm. I hope to see you there!